By accessing the website at https://flickshot.fr, you are
be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are
for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you
prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are
applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or
Flickshot's website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant
license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Flickshot's
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may
terminated by Flickshot at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or
termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession
electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Flickshot's website are provided on an 'as is' basis. Flickshot makes no
expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including,
limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular
non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Flickshot does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy,
or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such
materials or on
any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Flickshot or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without
damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or
use the materials on Flickshot's website, even if Flickshot or a Flickshot authorized
been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions
allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or
damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Flickshot's website could include technical, typographical, or
errors. Flickshot does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate,
current. Flickshot may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time
However Flickshot does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Flickshot has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the
any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Flickshot of the
site. Use of
any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
Flickshot may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using
you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of France
irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
Your privacy is important to us.
It is Flickshot's policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while
use, communicate, disclose and otherwise make use of personal information. We have outlined our
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with
or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for
information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified
by us and
for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the
necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or
well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices
relating to the
management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to
ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.